Monday, November 19, 2007

Know Im in Love.....

I know its love and not infatuation as you imagine it to be because:

This isn’t the first time I’m in love, I know how it feels to love and not be loved back in return (that’s my version of the story) nor it’s the last time; there is a wonderful world waiting for me out there (that’s your part of the story).What you are unaware is the fact that I seriously wish and want this to be the last time. I’m tired of playing games
I know very little about you and then there may be things about you that I might not like. But I want to know the worst about you. For all your hurtful efforts to keep away from me I love you all the more. Can’t help it any more than I can stop my heart from beating.
I don’t wish to see you all good looking and decently dressed all the time. I desire to see you in a torn tee, looking messy after a days work. You would still be my Princess (Gorgeous Hamesha kinds) when you look like something the cat dragged in.
You aren’t the one I would want to go on dates with. There isn’t time enough. I wish to be there every second, every minute of the life; sharing not just happiness but tears.
You are the first thing I think of every morning and the last before I go to bed. I wish to see (and not think) you every on both these occasions and many more with that trouseled hair and sleepy eyes. I wish I could snatch you from the arms of dreams to make all of you mine.
I have tried hating you but cannot. I have tried loving others. I have tried concentrating on my work. But alas! My love for you supercedes any other emotions for anyone or anything.
You think of me as a prince who would want a princess straight out of movies. No I don’t need animated creatures. I want exactly as you are, with all your ugliness and intellect. Chand si mehbooba ho meri kab aaisa maine soacha tha, haan tum bilkul vaisi ho jaisa maine soacha tha
I often compare you with my future wife (already chosen by my family). When asked to do something for the sake of custom and religion I feel belittled and dumb. When I replace you with her everything else dims out in the context. It’s like, why only this, why not something more? Atleast that ways I have a chance of staying within centimeters of you.
I want to be the one who is at the bedside when you are sick, the one who brings in water food and medicines. I want to be the one on whom all the tears and frustration is directed at in the sad parts of your life. I want to the be the re when you smile. I just don’t wanna miss a moment of my life as far as you are concerned babe.
10. Finally I put myself through the hardest test that one can put to test the strength of our relationship. I imagined you as a cripple or as someone else’s wife. In any case I do not feel any kind of bitterness. I still love you for what you are; for your beautiful soul not for what you would be or to whom you are linked and how.

Do you need one more reason; sweetheart?? Say yes, and I will give you a thousand more. I will wait for you even if it means staying alone till my next birth. I wish to see the world through your eyes, and touch everything through those small slight fingers. No I won’t die if you don’t come but then I won’t live also. Existing isn’t living . Im no more than a vegetable without you.

1 comment: